Dear valued guest,
On behalf of Athina Studios and Suites, I would personally like to extend my thanks and gratitude for your continuous loyalty and support throughout our course, and particularly during these uncertain times. We have always strived to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for both our guests and employees, and now, more than ever, we are determined to protect you and your loved ones to the highest extent.
For this reason, we have immediately complied with all government directives regarding the decontamination and sanitation of our properties, postponing the opening of our facilities until the end of May. We shall remain vigilant, monitoring and immediately responding to this situation as needed, whilst making every preparation to welcome you back to our resort soon.
In more detail:
• The preparation and updating of incident response guidelines.
• The preparation and updating of Prevention of Spread of Infection plan (POSI).
• The communication of new guidelines and directives by the National Public Health Organization.
• The supply of disposable cleaning and disinfecting materials, with the aim of reducing the likelihood of occurring or further contamination of the coronavirus.
• Developing and maintaining a daily cleaning and disinfection program based on international sanitation standards in collaboration with a multinational cleaning company – leader in the industry *ECOLAB*– with the aim of ensuring continuous cleaning and disinfection in all the property areas.
• Cooperation with external disinfection companies, where deemed necessary.
Secure Your Holidays:
We would like to encourage you to postpone your holidays for later dates, as we are entirely confident that this crisis will pass. In the meantime, our teams are on standby to assist you with any modification in your travelling plans to a later date, as well as any other assistance you may require.
Please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our beautiful island will be here well after these challenging times are over, and we are looking forward to welcoming you soon to Naxos, for an amazing hospitality experience, just as we always have. Please stay safe until it’s safe to travel again, we are sure that better days are coming.
Till then, #Staysafe, and we will see you soon!